Angular Software Engineer
|Compensation||$85,200-$119,000 plus bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR5518060703|
As an Angular Software Engineer you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Angular Software Engineer will work as part of a small, Agile team to design and implement new features and technologies in a variety of different products throughout the company. This professional will deliver high-quality, high-performance code in an Agile environment.
- Develop key product features within existing large-scale Angular-based applications and new strategic initiatives that will drive system and operational efficiencies, measure system performance, and provide “glue” for complex solutions.
- Participate in the full SDLC involving design, implementation, testing, & launching.
- Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions.
- Participate in architectural discussions as they relate to product direction.
- Develop features completely with focus on frontend components.
- Design and implement changes to systems that yield higher performance and resiliency while achieving lower operations overhead.
- Own the delivery of an entire component of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with geographically-distributed team of engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces.
- Consistently define and apply technologies, standards and software engineering practices, mentoring a geographically-distributed team of developers.
- Contribute to the focus and effectiveness of the development team; tracking issues to resolution, monitoring the effectiveness of tasks, and providing status to the team lead.
- Raise long-term architecture issues within project.
- Conduct design and code reviews of multiple projects.
- Generate data for project planning, including task breakdown & estimation of work for a project. Competent in developing accurate estimates & risk assessments. Track status within the project as necessary.
- Communicate team and project status to project manager and director.
- May occasionally act in the Team Lead role.
- Act as the designated expert for owned application area(s).
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the organization’s development procedures by looking for opportunities for improvement and implementing solutions.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ year’s professional experience in software development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented (OO) design patterns
- Strong knowledge of observables and reactive programming.
- Strong knowledge microservices architecture Conversant with NPM and Webpack.
- Familiar with HTML/CSS Substantial experience designing, documenting, and implementing REST APIs. Extensive experience with Git Knowledge of cloud architecture (Azure, Docker, Kubernetes) and innate drive to understand how digital trends can be applied.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and frameworks (Java) preferred.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.