Field Service Engineer
|Location||Franklin Lakes, NJ|
|Job ID Number||DR3018051607|
The Field Service Engineer will be traveling on site, to the client location, for device connection and device set up and clinical training on the software solution for ophthalmology. This individual will deliver clinical training to doctors, technicians and support staff during the go live of our software implementation. The Field Service Engineer will develop strong clinical and product knowledge while working with client’s physicians and other personnel. They will also provide clinical guidance and product support and communicate with our customers remotely when not traveling.
- Provide technical and clinical support to internal and external customers, including on-site visits to physicians.
- Coordinate schedule and travel for installs, demos or tradeshows.
- Participate in conference calls regarding customer installations to insure customer satisfaction during and post installation.
- Communicate and show functionality of the equipment and system on site and remotely.
- Provide onsite installation and remote post installation training to customers.
- Complete reports detailing the aspects of the install.
- Work with the product management to enhance product performance by providing feedback from the field.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by providing clinical and technical assistance.
- Follow company policies and procedures, while maintain a high level of professionalism.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years clinical experience in private or public ophthalmic environment as an Ophthalmic Photographer, Technician or Clinician.
- Hands on Experience with configuration, installations and networking.
- COA certification, or proof of working towards certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General product knowledge of Ophthalmic Equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of computer hardware & software applications.
- Knowledge of basic Windows applications.
- Strong verbal and written skills; ability to write detailed reports.
- Organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently and/.or within a team environment.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.