Sr. Front End Developer
|Location||Franklin Lakes, NJ|
|Job ID Number||DR5518022012|
- Design, develop and maintain interactive, responsive HTML5-based front-end for an ophthalmic data management system.
- Work with system architects and backend developers to design and develop web services and interfaces.
- Create technical documents including software design specification (SDS) for the front-end modules.
- Perform code review of source program.
- Fix bugs and implement features in existing systems.
- Design and develop utility programs required for deployment or maintenance.
- Assist support staff and implementation engineers to troubleshoot issues in production systems.
- Provide guidance and recommendation on software design and development best practices to junior team members.
- Prior experience in developing commercial web application.
- Object-oriented programming and coding.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial web application development.
- Knowledge of Java programming language.
- Familiar with commercial development tools: Eclipse/ NetBeans/IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, source control (SVN, GitHub).
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.