IT Warehouse Application Analyst
|Job ID Number||DR2219032006|
Under the direction of the project lead, candidates are responsible for design, configuration and modification of the JDA WMS application in support of a large regional client project. Run and interpret code traces. Configure the application as necessary in order to accommodate the material flow through the facility per design. Customize application in order to fulfill requirements not addressed by application. Create, install and test JDA software triggers in order to meet specific design requirements. Create, install and test integrator algorithms in order to filter specific data. Customize and install Integrator IFD’s in order to facilitate the data communication between different systems. Utilize the code repository and create rollouts in order for data to get promoted to various systems.
Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Transportation Management or a related field and 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, IT or a related field.
Experience must include the following:
- 3 years of experience with JDA/RedPrairie.
- 3 years of experience reviewing business requirements and creating Functional and Technical Specification documents.
- 3 years of experience with Warehouse configuration and setup.
- 3 years of experience with Client Configuration and setup.
- 3 years of experience with interpreting and debugging MOCA trace files.
- 3 years of experience with developing labels and reports.
- 3 years of experience with designing and coding the integration and implementation of various inbound and outbound interfaces using JDA integrator.
- 3 years of experience with Project Management, including experience developing, adding and managing tasks in existing Project Plans.
- 3 years of experience creating and managing project plans.
Requires background check. May require minimal travel.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.