Mobile Software Engineer
|Compensation||$80-$100,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR5518041905|
As a Mobile Software Engineer you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
Mobile Software Engineer – the role:
The Mobile Software Engineer is responsible for developing iOS and Android apps using Swift and Xamarin, as well as web, Windows applications and services using Microsoft C#.NET. The Mobile Software Engineer will work with project leadership to perform project analysis, determining functional and technical business requirements, developing code, testing and deploying applications. This professional will interact with internal technical and non-technical teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in iOS development using Swift; web application and web services development using .NET stack; database design, and Windows networking.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain mobile apps using Swift and .NET technologies that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain .NET 2.0 – 4.6 applications that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Create and execute testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges.
- Follow best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
- Conduct code level and other systems quality assurance tests and procedures.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in Swift and Xcode.
- Proficient in C#, SQL, HTML4/5, CSS3, XML/XSLT, Jquery.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented application design and development principals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Experienced in Agile product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) and 2 years of web development experience or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 1 year of web development experience, or equivalent.
- Development knowledge using Xamarin.
- Familiar with persistence technology like NHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of WCF Services, MVC, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We currently are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.