|Location||Franklin Lakes, NJ|
|Job ID Number||DR5518062709|
- Design, develop, and maintain software components and modules for an ophthalmic data management system.
- Integrate third party software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document software design and implementation.
- Write well-designed, testable code and perform unit tests.
- Write test code and/or test procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Assist support staff and implementation engineers to troubleshoot issues in production systems.
Education & Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial .Net-based application development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experiences as a .Net developer and application developer.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and development styles.
- Experience with SQL application development using Microsoft ADO.Net.
- Excellent knowledge and knowledge with multi-thread programming.
- Knowledge of C++ language.
- Familiar with source management systems such as SVN, Git.
- Knowledge of DICOM communication and experience with DICOM application development is a big plus.
- Experience in developing image processing and image handling application is a plus.
- Knowledge with medical imaging devices and healthcare information technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and coding.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.