|Compensation||$80-$100,000 + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR74180508003|
Contribute as a core team member and Subject Matter Expert in performing activities related to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of Process Management, including Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Control and Policy and Procedure documentation. The SME will work closely with the Application, Tech, Security, and Application Groups as well the Information Technology Audit Group.
The SME of Process/Change Management coordinates audit support within the Corporate Operations Department for both internal as well as external audits such SOX, PCI compliancy as well as yearend E&Y financial audits.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
- Serves as Change Control Coordinator, directing the IT Change Control Committee, which reviews and approves/challenges modifications to any of the IT software, hardware, and infrastructure environments
- Responsible for continual review of industry best practices are followed as they apply to Change Management and Problem management.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding follow up and resolution of incidents which lead to permanent resolutions and a reduction of future issues.
- Provides training for IT associates, US and ROW, in the use of the problem management application.
- Provides training for IT associates, US and ROW, relative to the use and standards of the Change Management process.
- Develops and/or monitors and enforces established problem management processes.
- Manages the prioritization of problem management tickets, assigns ticket to ensure timely root cause analysis, the creation of known errors and work-around documentation for knowledge base, issue resolution and closure of problem tickets.
- Functions as subject matter expert in problem management, root cause analysis methodologies and issue resolution.
- Utilizes problem management metrics and critical success factors to drive continuous improvement in root cause analysis, downtime, required resources and issue avoidance.
- Provides expertise in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Prior to the problem management ticket being closed, ensures that the ticket owner has performed the proper root cause analysis, documented the work-around and known error, and that the issue has actually been resolved and that the processes were followed.
- Develops testing methodologies and scripts used for testing updates/enhancements to the problem tracking application.
- Provides technical specifications for modifications to the problem management application.
- Manages daily events to detect, filter and correlate changes which addressed incident, problem or change management.
- Coordinate procedures/documentation to the Operations group that insure proper and timely program migrations.
- Manages procedures and reports that reflect proper Change Management processes are followed in operational and applications areas.
- Produce bi-weekly Change Management reports which are sent throughout the IT organization and ultimately are archived for audit purposes.
- Manages the archiving of critical change and problem management documents.
- Review and approve or challenge modifications to any of the IT software, hardware or infrastructure environments.
- Assist the Information Technology Audit Group, ensuring compliancy for Internal as well as external audits.
- Assist in development of disaster recovery plans.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data processing operations.
- At least 5 years of Change Management, Problem Management, and or IT Audit experience to include quality standards development along with creation of Data Center policies, procedures and service levels objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Familiar with Service Management best practices.
- Strong knowledge of information technology.
- Strong leadership skills including conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, interviewing, presentation, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze and recommend courses of action.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of IT audit practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of computer operating systems, network equipment, technology infrastructure, disaster recovery techniques, production scheduling, media tracking software, and database management.
- Possess technical writing skill.
Internal & External Contacts:
- IT Analysts who utilize Data Center services.
- IT management all levels.
- Internal Audit.
- External Audit (E&Y, PCI).
Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding follow up and resolution of incidents which lead to permanent resolutions and a reduction of future issues.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Support decision making in data center operations policies and procedures.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.