|Job ID Number||DR5516031405|
Our client is currently looking for an experienced back-end web programmer to join the web programming team.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand, plan, develop, and test programming projects ranging from small bug fixes to complete, from-scratch development of new websites.
- We’re looking for somebody who can not only program, but do so in a way that they are genuinely proud of in terms of performance, functional, security, compatibility, and code elegance.
- Build features and websites for a fast-paced company with unique, specific business logic and requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, front-end developers, and other back-end developers.
- Successful programmers are interested in not just writing good code, but in truly understand the company and its products.
- Participate in code reviews in a professional manner.
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP (LAMP) web programming.
- 3+ years’ experience with MySQL.
- Expert-level understanding of object-orienting programming.
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs into a proprietary framework.
- Experience with version control systems; Git strongly preferred.
- Experience with MVC frameworks, whether proprietary or open source (e.g. Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- Understanding of the Agile development process is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, organization skills, and communication skill are all critical.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.