Robotics Center of Excellence Lead (Sr. Manager or Director level)
|Compensation||Sr. Manager: $150K-$170K + Bonus; Director: $190K-$200K + Bonus|
|Job ID Number||DR7018100101|
Our client is looking for a motivated Robotics Center of Excellence Lead with the ability to leverage their leadership, process driven, analytical, and technical skills to manage a team that will implement robotic process automation (RPA) across the organization. Implementation will include identifying, defining, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining robots on financial processes. The COE Lead will be responsible for general program/project management and managing the Control Room and technical environments.
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders to establish the governance and communication model that underpins the delivery of rapid, successful process automations with full visibility of the expected and actual business benefit.
- Engage with Business Leaders to create an approach for identifying, quantifying and prioritizing the pipeline of business process automation candidates.
- Liaise with IT leaders to establish a serviced, supported, scalable and secure technical environment in line with predicted business demand.
- Implement the framework that supports a rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit.
- Establish a team of suitably experienced, trained and accredited resources in line with demand across the entire delivery and support lifecycle.
- Create and maintain process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support configuration, project management, and training.
- Coordinate signoff approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of deployed automations.
- Ensure the automated processes are managed daily to ensure they are scheduled in line with business requirements and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately.
- Define the mechanism for collating and publishing appropriate Management Information to the Business in order that the business benefit and usage can be proactively tracked, monitored and refined.
- Provide escalation point for the effective removal of blockers and escalation at all levels throughout the automation lifecycle.
Technical and Communication Skills:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in high pressure, structured environments using standard project management techniques and disciplines.
- Ability to liaise with senior level external supplier and internal stakeholder representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, as well as able to work through others to solve problems both inside and “outside” the box.
- Aptitude to adapt and evolve methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery and support channels.
- Experience of managing and motivating a cross discipline team.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required; MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant work in Financial Services with at least 3 years of process optimization experience and a strong understanding of best practices for implementing automation solutions.
- Experience working with a Robotic Process Automation tool, preferably Automation Anywhere highly desired.
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement (Lean / Six Sigma).
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles.
- Experience and skills in Project Management.
- Experience with SAP.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.