SQL Data Analyst
|Job ID Number||DR2517081707|
We are looking for a SQL Data Analyst for our Revenue Cycle Team. Data Analysts have a real passion for finding trends and pattern in data and will use new and already established tools and techniques to get insights from large complex data sets.
- Conduct business analysis, collect business requirements and translate them into BI Solutions leveraging best practices.
- Analyze trends and problem areas for efficiencies and revenue generation using business and technical tools.
- Provide technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Work with reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Utilize statistical data quality procedures or test driven approach for quality assurance.
- Use strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate with and present, with a high degree of comfort, to senior executives' as needed.
- Visualize and report insights creatively in a variety of formats to various stakeholders.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Professional (non-academic) work experience in data analyst role.
- 2 years of SQL experience with writing complex queries in MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or similar databases.
- Adept at queries, 2 years of experience writing reports and presenting findings.
- Strong analysis skills in interpreting data and developing queries to measure trends & problem analysis.
- Healthcare billing or revenue cycle industry experience.
- 4+ years of experience in working with SQL (preferably SQL Server). SSIS, SSRS, and ETL a plus.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, including but not limited to establishing connections to multiple disparate data sources and work with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and data mining packages SAS, SPSS, MatLab, R, Python, STATA, Excel etc.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and performance metric tools.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.