Technical Lead, Business Intelligence
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Job ID Number||DR2519031405|
- Must be able to identify Business Intelligence gaps and view problems from a board perspective to identify complex Business Intelligence solutions.
- Lead project teams comprised of business analysts and SMEs.
- Conducts business use case analysis and needs assessment to develop delivery method recommendation and technology solution.
- Coaches business analysts and oversees activities and output for assigned projects.
- Coaches analysts in goal setting and assist in their performance evaluations.
- Creates project specific resource planning and scope-requirements documentation and secures stakeholder sign off.
- Translate complex technical concepts into simple communications which the business can understand.
- Present complex data analysis in an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities.
- Facilitates cross functional communication and initiates engagement of other stakeholders and SMEs as needed
- This role will have a serious impact on the BI strategy and needs to be able to work independently with guidance only in most complex situations.
- Effectively manages staff, provides feedback and mentors staff to improve performance and develop employees.
- Continuously participate in learning/training opportunities regarding BI technology trends and data analytics innovations, and make recommendations to management for including new capabilities.
- Capable of forming solid partnerships with a globally dispersed team in order to achieve results.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics or related disciplines.
- 6-7 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Information Technology.
- 4 of more years direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling and data visualization.
- Experience with BI Lifecycle, Project Management lifecycle and change management.
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Qlikview, Sisense, Domo, Power BI.
- Experience in troubleshooting and break fix, scrum procedures for resolving issues in production and test environments; working knowledge in QA/QC procedures typical to data analytics solution prior to deployment for triage.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast pace, complex, matrixed environment.
- Have a valid passport and ability to travel 15% of time.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor any candidates at this time.